Behold, the Naked 3 Palette - complete with 12 never-before-seen rose-hued neutral eyeshadow shades. Choose from light, shimmering pinks, to deep glittering black shades. Or get creative and combine for the ultimate neutral smoky eye. With a shade range this amazing, it’s hard to choose favorites, but we predict that Buzz (the pinkest of all the shades) will be a fan favourite. We’re also partial to Nooner (a stunning pinky-brown matte) and Dust (a pale metallic pink shimmer with amazing iridescent glitter), which can be worn on the lids or used as a highlighter. And for an edgy, smoky liner, there’s the aptly named Darkheart—a super-dimensional black matte flecked with red glitter.
Our Naked Palettes have always featured some new shades, but Naked3 goes one step further with 12 completely new shades - only available at Urban Decay. With smooth mattes, shimmering pearls and gleaming metallic, every shade features Urban Decay’s Pigment Infusion System™, a proprietary blend of ingredients that gives each shade its velvety texture, rich colour, serious staying power and blendability. Every palette contains a cruelty-free, professional-quality double ended brush to help you achieve a professional finish every time. And with an embossed, art-school-inspired tin case, the Naked3 is just begging to be touched.
Whatever eye look you're going for, keep it Naked.
- Strange (pale neutral pink matte-satin,
- Dust (pale metallic pink shimmer with iridescent micro-glitter),
- Burnout (light pinky-peach satin),
- Limit (light dusty rose matte),
- Buzz (metallic rose shimmer with silver mucro-glitter),
- Trick (light-metallic pinky-copper shimmer with tonal micro-sparkle),
- Nooner (medium, pinky-brown matte),
- Liar (medium metallic mauve shimmer),
- Factory (pinky-brown satin),
- Mugshot (metallic taupe shimmer with slight pink shift),
- Darkside (deep taupe-mauve satin),
- Darkheart (smoky black matte with rosy red micro-sparkle).